Yamaha YZF-R1 (4XV) 1998 – 1999 Crash Bobbins
MGS Performance crash protectors have been designed by our internal team here to help eliminate any damage to the bike in case of a drop or a low slide.
Manufactured in the U.K using top grade materials that are easy to locate to the bike, and can be fitted in minutes.
We supply to road and race riders all over the world that thoroughly put our products to the test in all ways possible.
A must have product for all motorcyclists that want to protect their pride and joy.
The bobbins locate on either side of the bike to the existing frame bolt mounting points, this kit includes all the necessary parts for them to bolt straight on.
- Bobbins are manufactured from a high density polymer that has excellent sliding properties and resists impacts
- High tensile steel bolts supplied with washers and lock washers
- Aircraft grade aluminium spacers
- Easy to fit and come with all the necessary parts to locate them onto the existing frame bolt holes.
!PLEASE NOTE: Both side fairings will require drilling to accept these protectors to the bike! (marker tools are provided in this kit)
- This Kit Includes:
- X2 Crash Bobbins
- X2 Aluminium Frame Spacers
- X1 M10 High Tensile Steel Zinc Plated Bolts
- X1 M12 High Tensile Steel Zinc Plated Bolts
- X1 M10 Washer
- X1 M12 Washer
- X1 M10 Stainless Steel Lock Washer
- X1 M12 Stainless Steel Lock Washer
- X1 M10 Marker Tool
- X1 M12 Marker Tool
- X1 Fitting Instructions
4 in stock